All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThai cuisine - one of the most exotic cuisines in Asia is a perfect and harmonious blend between spicy, hot and bland ingredients with unforgettable flavourful results! Bring with you the alluring flavours of Thailand with The Little Thai Cookbook. This collection of 45 recipes features some of the country's most popular dishes including spicy odles with meat sauce, tangy papaya salad, piquant seafood soup and the refreshing mock pomegranate seeds in sweetened coconut milk. Clearly explained recipes ensure that home cooks will be able to produce authentic and delicious Thai food to share with friends and family. The Little Thai Cookbook combines all the delights and best of Thai cooking into one practical cookbook - this is one cookbook that everyone should get!
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.