All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionJune 1815. Everything seems quiet in the countryside around Waterloo. In Brussels the Dutchess of Richmond holds a ball the night of the 15th. But what is happening? The French are coming. There is the Battle of Quatre-Bras and of Ligny. It is pouring down with rain the following day. Around 11:30, the Hougoumont farm is attacked, then it's Papeolotte and Haie Sainte's turn...The cavalry intervenes: charge! Who are the heroes of the last stand? Meeting with Napoleon, Ney, Wellington, Bucher in their headquarters. Did the Battle of Waterloo change the history of Europe? Who built the Lion's Mound and what does it mean?
- Author BiographyCatherine de Duve is an art historian and painter who worked at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium. She designed her first interactive work for children in 1999, a review of James Ensor. She went on as an editor and author to pursue children's art publishing in 2000. Catherine de Duve has written more than thirty books of children's art for Kate'Art Editions, Alice Edition (Brussels), Hatier (Paris) and The Birdcage (USA).
- PublisherKate art edition
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBruxelles
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintHappy Museum
- Content Note60 full colour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest Age7 - 12 years old
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.