All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents and evaluates the liturgical vision of Pope Benedict XVI and the theological background underlying that vision. It describes the main features of Joseph Ratzinger's theology of the liturgy and analyses them within the context of his theology as a whole. Ratzinger's evaluation of the contemporary Roman Catholic liturgy is explored in relation to his overall assessment of the post-Vatican II era in the Church, alongside an examination of his project of liturgical renewal ('reform of the reform') and its practical implementation during his pontificate. The author discusses the various critical voices which have been raised against the Pope's liturgical agenda and against certain aspects of his general theology. Overall, the book offers an assessment of the importance of Ratzinger's vision for the Church at the threshold of the third millennium.
- Author BiographyMariusz Biliniewicz holds an MA in Biblical Theology from the Pontifical Theological Faculty in Wroclaw, Poland and a PhD in Systematic Theology from the Milltown Institute of Theology and Philosophy in Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Mariusz Biliniewicz
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight500 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.