All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe earth is warming, the fuel is running out, and the polar bears are in some serious trouble - what can we do? Help is at hand, in this fun, informative and indispensable guide, full of practical suggestions for averting climate change and some emergency suggestions to survive it. From the quick and easy changes, such as replacing one light bulb with an energy-efficient bulb and saving GBP25, to reducing your carbon footprint, these are real ways to change the way you live, change the world, and save some money! Put on a sweater, recycle your rubbish, 'green' your home and car, bank online, colonise space, adopt a glacier, plant a tree, become cturnal, pack a time capsule, vote, evolve and pass it on!
- Author BiographyDavid de Rothschild is the founder of Adventure Ecology, an organisation that focuses on educating and involving young people in the fight against climate change.
- Author(s)David de Rothschild
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirgin Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight271 g
- Width128 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.