The Living Company: Habits for Survival in a Turbulent Business Environment by Arie P. De Geus (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionMost companies do t survive the upheavals of change and competition over the long haul. But there are a few remarkable firms that have withstood the test of several centuries. What hidden lessons do they hold for the rest of us? Arie de Geus, the man who introduced the revolutionary concept of the learning organization, reveals the key to managing for a long and prosperous organizational life. The Living Company speaks t just to aspiring leaders, but to anyone trying to adapt to a turbulent business environment. Only those steeped in the habits of a living company will survive. 'This profound and uplifting book is for the leaders in all of us. Arie de Geus challenges most of the conventional wisdom in management thinking today' - Dr. James F. Moore, author of The Death of Competition .'Arie de Geus gives leaders of the future an indispensable guidebook in which commitment to values, people, learning, and invation defines the living company. It's in my book bag' - Frances Hesselbein, President and CEO, The Drucker Foundation.
- Author BiographyArie de Geus worked for Royal Dutch/Shell for thirty-eight years and is widely credited with originating the concept of the learning organization. Since his retirement, he has advised many government and private institutions and has lectured throughout the world.
- Author(s)Arie P. De Geus
- PublisherHarvard Business School Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business School Press
- Weight371 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.