All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWarm and wonderful advice. -- Ponds Magazine. A pond's tranquil surface of lily pads and lotus blossoms can conceal a surprisingly fecund realm teeming with fish, frogs, turtles, and other aquatic creatures--if you kw what to do. Nash's encyclopedic guide is geared to maximizing your success. -- Booklist.
- Author BiographyHelen Nash is a world-recognised expert on horticulture and water gardening. She has authored and co-authored many best-selling and acclaimed books, including Aquatic Plants & Their Cultivation and Low-Maintenance Water Gardens (0806942835).
- Author(s)Helen Nash
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/08/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width255 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.