Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Back in print, <i>The Lizard King</i> chronicles the life and death of one of the most irresistibly enigmatic figures in the history of rock: The Doors' infamous frontman Jim Morrison.</b> Poet, shaman, Dionysian drunk, and druggie, Doors lead singer Jim Morrison quickly achieved cult status after his death in 1971. In <i>The Lizard King</i>, Jerry Hopkins reassesses Jim Morrison's life and provides fresh insights into this powerful and troubled talent, considering him as a human being rather than the myth he has become. At the heart of the book is a series of interviews with Morrison by journalists Ben Fong-Torres, John Tobler, Richard Goldstein, and others. Published uncut, they present a previously unseen Morrison: articulate, intelligent, witty, even self-deprecating. Hopkins includes updates on the people the erotic politician left behind.
- Author Biography<b>Jerry Hopkins</b> co-authored <i>No One Here Gets Out Alive</i> the five-million copy bestseller, which was on the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller list for over nine months.
- Author(s)Jerry Hopkins
- PublisherPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPlexus Publishing Ltd
- Content Note80 black and white photos
- Weight540 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.