All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the kind of politics that can help enable us to achieve a sustainable world of our choice, rather than one imposed by external forces. It offers an in-depth examination of the elements of a re-energized political system which directly involves citizens in decision-making.
- Author BiographyThomas Prugh is an energy analyst and writer who has written extensively on environment and energy issues. He is coauthor of Natural Capital and Human Economic Survival (ISEE, 1995). Robert Costanza is director of the Institute for Ecological Economics at the University of Maryland, based in Solomons, Maryland, and coauthor of Ecosystem Health (Island Press, 1992). Herman Daly is senior research scholar in the School of Public Affairs of the University of Maryland in College Park, and author of Steady-State Economics (Island Press, 1991) and Beyond Growth (Beacon Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Herman Daly,Robert Costanza,Thomas Prugh,etc.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, figures
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.