All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation of papers presented at the 2000 European Summer Meeting of the Association for Symbolic Logic marks the centenial anniversery of Hilbert's famous lecture. Held in the same hall at La Sorbonne where Hilbert first presented his famous problems, this meeting carries special significance to the Mathematics and Logic communities. The presentations include tutorials and research articles from some of the world's preeminent logicians. Three long articles are based on tutorials given at the meeting, and present accessible expositions of devloping research in three active areas of logic: model theory, computability, and set theory. The eleven subsequent articles cover seperate research topics in all areas of mathematical logic, including: aspects in Computer Science, Proof Theory, Set Theory, Model Theory, Computability Theory, and aspects of Philosophy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2005
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight589 g
- Edited byAlexander Razborov,Carol Wood,Rene Cori,Stevo Todorcevic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.