CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of Deleuze's seminal works. Ranging from Stoic philosophy to Lewis Carroll's literary and logical paradoxes, Deleuze's exploration of meaning and meaninglessness takes in language games, sexuality, schizophrenia, psychoanalysis and literature.
- Author BiographyGilles Deleuze (1925-1995) was Professor of Philosophy at the University of Paris VIII and one of the most influential philosophers of the twentieth century. He is the co-author of the renowned texts Anti-Oedipus and A Thousand Plateaus - both of which are available as Continuum Impacts.
- Author(s)Gilles Deleuze
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- Series TitleContinuum Impacts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Out-of-print date29/10/2016
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.