All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKen Blacker follows up his history of the LGOC's 1929 LT type with this equally definitive account of the ST, which appeared in the same year. Though all STs were based on the brand new AEC Regent chassis, the buses comprised a varied fleet as the pages of this book show. The full story is covered, and well illustrated, up to the end of the STs in passenger service.
- Author(s)Ken Blacker
- PublisherCapital Transport Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMiddlesex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapital Transport Publishing
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.