CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionBerwick Rangers, England's only expatriate football club, have been ploughing a lone furrow in the Scottish league for more than a century. In The Lone Rangers, journalist and lifelong Berwick fan Tom Maxwell explores the confused national identity of Berwick-upon-Tweed and its unique football team - a side for whom every fixture is an international. With a foreword by Jim Jefferies and featuring exclusive interviews with a host of Berwick legends, as well as former international stars such as Gary Lineker, Ally McCoist and Trevor Steven, The Lone Rangers is one of a kind.
- Author BiographyTom Maxwell is a lifelong Berwick Rangers F.C. fan, a 'Berwicker' and also a journalist.
- Author(s)Tom Maxwell
- PublisherMcNidder & Grace
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthumbria Press
- Content Noteill
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.