All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the benefits of a real-life social network! Although today's techlogy allows you to communicate with people all over the globe, it can also leave you feeling disconnected and unhappy in the real world. The Loneliness Cure helps you rediscover the power of socializing in person and finally find the affection you've been longing for. Written by communication expert Kory Floyd, PhD, this valuable guide details the causes of affection hunger, helps you assess your needs, and offers six compelling strategies for attracting more intimacy into your relationships and everyday life. This guidebook details the causes of affection hunger, helps you assess your needs, and shows you how to build genuine connections to those around you. Whether you're looking to get the undivided attention of a friend, reconnect physically with a romantic partner, or grow closer to your family, this book provides you with the tools you need to lead a healthier, happier, and more affectionate life.
- Author BiographyKory Floyd, PhD, is a professor of family and interpersonal communication at Arizona State University, where he has studied communications of affection for more than twenty years. He has been featured on Today, HuffPo Life, NPR, and BBC radio, and in numerous print sources, including Glamour, Women's Health, Redbook, and Seattle Times. He speaks at many engagements each year, and has authored several textbooks about communications skills and personal relationships. You can visit his website at www.koryfloyd.com.
- Author(s)Kory Floyd
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.