All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionI kw you, he said. I saw you in Mexia when you shot those two cowboys you claimed were dealing off the bottom of the deck. Man was you fast with your forty-four. The only problem is one of those cowboys was my friend. You have me mistaken with someone else, I replied, without looking at the man. Like hell I do. I've been thinking about you ever since I saw you draw. Man, you're fast. But, you're t as fast as me. Look stranger. I don't kw what it is you want? But I am t your man. As you can see I am t even armed.' I pulled my poncho open so he could see. Well. All I can say about that is you better get armed. Cause I'm fixin' to show you what fast is.' The young man turned to the crowd. Hey, He exclaimed, getting everyone's attention. Do you people t kw who you're drinkin' with? You have a celebrity here in your midst. This here fellow, and he pointed at me, Why he Is Cal English, 'The Death Dealer'.
- Author BiographyGAYLON BARROW, a Patriot is a retired Veteran of the U.S. Army with over thirty-three years of service. Sergeant First Class(retired) Barrow Is a graduate of the Army Institute for Professional Development, located at Fort Eutis, Virginia. He is a veteran of the Cold War, Era of Viet Nam, and Desert Storm. He is married with three children, has nine grandchildren with eight of them being granddaughters. His oldest son is also retired from the U. S. Army while his youngest son is a Colonel in the U.S. Army. As an author Mister Barrow writes of a territory that is real; The rivers are there, the creek, towns and the big woods. He has personally crossed the rivers and creeks and camped in the very woods he writes about. He is the best-selling author of 17 previous novels, published by Longhorn Publishing Inc. He lives with his wife and two dogs in the Piney woods of Northeast Texas.
- Author(s)Gaylon Barrow
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.