Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGolden Richards is a rmal dad. But with four wives and twenty eight children there just isn't eugh of him to go around. Unbekwnst to his wives, Golden has taken a construction job on a Nevada brothel. Lying to cover his tracks, beset by familial rivalry on all sides, he seeks relief in the arms of his boss' wife. To put it simply, this is the story of a polygamist who has an affair. But there is much more to it than that. Generous, wise and moving The Lonely Polygamist is a bittersweet tale of family, love and belonging.
- Author BiographyBrady Udall is the author of Letting Loose the Hounds, The Miracle Life of Edgar Mint, an international bestseller, and the newly released The Lonely Polygamist. His work has appeared in The Paris Review, Playboy, GQ and Esquire, and his stories and essays have been featured on National Public Radio's This American Life. He teaches in the MFA program at Boise State University, and lives in Boise, Idaho and Teasdale, Utah with his wife and children. His great-great grandfather, David King Udall, was a polygamist. His second wife, Ida Hunt Udall, was his great-great grandmother.
- Author(s)Brady Udall
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight389 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.