All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome Aboard. Now Die...They came from the sea: a former ship captain named Owen Bird who inherited a Texas ranch from his brother...A former pirate named Black Terrance Malone, who has arrived in the once peaceful Rattlesnake Valley with a crew of sea dogs to do his dirty work. And dirty work it would be, as Black Terrance begins a campaign of thieving and threatening, even targeting Bird's beautiful young niece. Into this storm rides the Loner - Conrad Morgan, son of the legendary gunfighter Frank Morgan. The Loner sees what one else does: a war born on the high seas and a third party is biding his time - waiting to strike a death blow on solid, bloody ground...
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight154 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.