Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIt had been six months since their beautiful Christmas in California, and Thelma Wehunt was expecting ather wonderful time shortly. Her daughters and grandchildren were on their way to visit her in Oklahoma. Wanting everything to be perfect upon their arrival, Thelma called again to check on their progress and make sure there were final arrangements that needed to be made to welcome them home. The voice on the other side of the line, however, was t one that she recognized. At that point, her life was thrown into a chaotic turmoil that could only be calmed by time, support, and the deep, soothing conviction of her unwavering faith in her loving God. Tragedy visits us all, but there may be thing more deeply tragic than a mother outliving her children. In her memoir, Wehunt shares the touching testimony of her journey through the long, dark tunnel of despair to emotional recovery after losing both children and grandchildren to a terrible and unforeseeable accident.
- Author(s)Thelma Wehunt
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.