All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with straightforward information, The Long Distance Cyclist's Handbook details the preparation and equipment needed to take a vice from the challenge of a 50-mile charity ride to gearing up and comfortably covering 66 km in a weekend randonnee. It also tackles marathon events such as 12-hour time trials, and the ultimate test - the 3000-mile Race Across America. Fully updated, this is essential reading for anyone contemplating a cycling holiday or any challenge that takes you outside your usual comfort zone. It brings you the most up-to-date information on training, technique, nutrition, health and travel, and combines the latest in sports science research with years of experience cycling beyond the horizon.
- Author BiographySimon Doughty is a professional cycling coach and writer. He has toured extensively and competed in most cycling disciplines, twice ridden the prestigious Paris- Brest-Paris randonnee, and crewed in the Race Across America. Under Simon's guidance riders have won medals and set national and world records in road, track, mountain-biking and cyclo-cross events.
- Author(s)Simon Doughty
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/06/2004
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations, photos
- Weight661 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.