All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis level 1 reader uses funny dogs to introduce opposite words. There's a dirty dog and a clean dog, a mean dog and a nice dog, and many more! Plus, there's an extremely long dog who keeps popping into the story. The long dog adds humor to the book, and kids will be anxious to turn the pages all the way to the end! Young readers will enjoy Eric Seltzer's bright illustrations and rhythmic, easy-to-read text.
- Author BiographyEric Seltzer has written several early readers including BAKE, MICE, BAKE and DOG ON HIS BUS. He has also written and illustrated the DOODLE DOG early reader series. Seltzer lives in Michigan with his family.
- Author(s)Eric Seltzer
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleScholastic Reader: Level 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.