All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Long Good-Bye is an expression of our hearts elation and rejoicing upon the conclusion of the Bush Dynasty era in American history. This book of poetry is aimed at awakening the people of the United States of America who have been subjugated to the tyranny of crony capitalism and terror of fear advocated by public officials dedicated to the service of special interest groups, and personally profiteering war advocates. In a poetic message the author is sounding an alarm, long overdue, that the Bush Dynasty era was marked with diligent service to America's rich, while turning our fear of terror into terror of fear. The net outcome of such a governing-by-deceit strategy has been such that America's sword was being turned, slowly but surely upon its own people and w that sword is slicing through the United States Constitution. More specifically, the Bush Doctrine for the Twenty First Century is advocating an unprecedented America's preemptive war escapade, wreaking havoc in the world at large. This series of wars is given the mismer title of war on terror, but in reality it is being waged with a mindset aimed at the oil rush for the Middle East oil fields, and specifically for expanding the U.S control of the helpless small nation of Iraq, among other similarly controlled small nation states, and protectorates in the Middle East. Today in the U.S.-occupied Iraq, and since the 2003 invasion of that country, the United States armed forces have already constructed 14 huge military bases, with each the size of a city. Thus all such claims that America is trying to get out of Iraq are more than a camouflage, and a smoke screen, concealing a falsehood and a continuation of the Bush-Dynastic policy of governing by deceit. The truth is that presently Iraq has been earmarked for indefinite occupation and political instability by America's huge military bases already on the ground in Iraq.
- Author BiographyDr. Sami El-Soudani is an aerospace materials scientist specializing in fracture mechanics and failure analysis and has been engaged for over thirty years in averting failures of aircraft structures. For the past 20 years, however, he has been conducting independent theological and sociological research prompted by regrettable world events clearly showing that failures of the human spirit are of far more devastating consequences than failures of aircraft structures. Dr. El-Soudani, was born in Egypt, received his undergraduate degree from the Soviet Union, his MSc Degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA) and his PhD Degree from the University of Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Sami M El-Soudani
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.