Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionWalt Delaney, a former Wall Street insider, turned actor to find a new identity for himself. But the role he chooses only deepens him in his ecomic karma. As a result, Aldrich College and the small town of Ulysses, Washington are about to be decimated by wealthy developers. It takes the eclectic community of artists, writers, astromers, and mathematicians to save their creative community - everything from Marlowe as Shakespeare to the fundamental particle of the universe to shamanic painting is needed to save the town and its magnificent old growth forests.
- Author BiographyMark grew up and now lives in the Pacific Northwest where he gained his love for the outdoors and the natural world. He has a degree in physics - having worked in astronomy, briefly in oceanography and in corporate R&D for a major computer and printer manufacturer. He is an avid reader who enjoys diverse writings from Vonnegut to Durrell to Ram Dass. Mark has studied creative writing at Oregon State University. 'The Long Take' is his first novel.
- Author(s)Mark S Barbour
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.