All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays by the author of The Political Ecomy of Growth and co-author of Mopoly Capital cover the working range of a strong and original mind. They are as diverse as his well-kwn discussion of Marxism and psychoanalysis, and his expert handling of the politics and ecomics of development.
- Author(s)Paul A. Baran
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/04/1972
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/10/2003
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.