Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDo Your Longings Have You Going Around in Circles? You vowed to never repeat the same mistakes, yet here you are again, right where you started. What is it that keeps drawing you back? In this six-session video-based study (guide sold separately), Sheila Walsh shows it is our longings that often lead us into such traps. She draws on her own experiences and the life of King David to reveal that all our longings are rooted in a need for God-and thing else will satisfy when it comes to filling that void. Sessions include: * Longing to Be Chosen (19:00) * Longing for Protection (20:00) * Longing for Control (18:00) * Longing for Happiness (18:00) * Longing for God's Grace (18:00) * Longing for God Alone (23:00) Designed for use with the Longing in Me Study Guide (sold separately).
- Author BiographySheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, God's Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, Five Minutes with Jesus and The Longing in Me. She is cohost of Life Today with James and Betty Robison. Sheila lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
- Author(s)Sheila Walsh
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight90 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Running Time116
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.