About this product
- DescriptionThis compact and accessible reference work provides all the essential facts and figures about major aspects of modern British history from the death of Queen Anne to the end of the 1990s. The Longman Handbook of Modern British History has been extended to include a fully-revised bibliography (reflecting the wealth of newly published material in recent years), the new statistics on social and ecomic history and an expanded glossary of terms. The political chrologies have been revised to include the electoral defeat of John Major and the record of New Labour in office. Designed for the student and general reader, this highly-successful handbook provides a wealth of varied data within the confines of a single volume.
- Author BiographyChris Cook is former head of the Modern Archives Survey at the British Library of Political and Economic Science. John Stevenson is fellow of Worcester College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Chris Cook,John Stevenson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/08/2001
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleLongman Handbooks to History Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefacsimiles, tables
- Weight1403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.