All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift for Longmire fans: a boxed set of the first nine mysteries in the New York Times bestselling Longmire Mystery seriesWith the hit television series Longmire capturing millions of viewers and Craig Johnson's last seven books hitting the New York Times bestseller list, Walt Longmire is a name on everyone's lips and has earned his star. As Longmire devotees eagerly await the launch of the fifth season on Netflix, they can delve into the first nine vels in the series and keep abreast of the latest goings-on in the world of their favorite straight-talking sheriff.
- Author BiographyCraig Johnson lives in Ucross, Wyoming, population 25.
- Author(s)Professor of Mathematics Marywood University Scranton Pennsylvania Craig Johnson
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleLongmire Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight2291 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine150 mm
- Contained items statement10 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.