All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionStrange things are growing in Leonard Slinket's watermelon field. They are as light and small as Wiffle balls, turn smooth and warm, dark, yet lumius, and their vines beat with a pulse. So begins The Lons - short for watermelons - as Slinket, his younger carpenter-friend, John Bigby, and science teacher, Lydia Rice, set out to discover why the lons are here, and what it is that they want, or else, says Leonard, all hell's gonna break loose. Who kws if the lons are good or bad? But there's doubting their power and their beauty, their need for each other, and the mystery of their existence. In this story of adventure, loyalty, love, and connection, we come to find that the lons are t much different from us.
- Author(s)Peggy Rambach
- PublisherSojourner Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSojourner Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.