All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionJames Mays convincingly argues that the declaration The Lord reigns is t only a statement of faith but a statement of a particular worldview: that is, there is a God, and all of reality can be understood only in terms of God and God's sovereignty. By addressing the importance of the language associated with the reign of God as expressed in the Psalms, The Lord Reigns offers a way to better understand the relationship between God and creation.
- Author BiographyJames Luther Mays is Cyrus M. McCormick Professor Emeritus of Hebrew and Old Testament Interpretation at Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, Virginia. He was the general editor of the best-selling Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching series, and is author of many books, including Psalms in the Interpretation series and The Lord Reigns: A Theological Handbook to the Psalms.
- Author(s)James Luther Mays
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine262 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.