All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lord's Prayer couples the exquisite illustrations by Richard Jesse Watson with simple, yet insightful commentary by bestselling author Rick Warren to bring the King James Version of this iconic prayer to life. Now in a new board book format, The Lord's Prayer familiarizes children with biblical text by pairing scripture with contemporary art.
- Author BiographyAs founding pastor of Saddleback Church with his wife, Kay, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life has been called the bestselling non-fiction hardback in publishing history by Publishers Weekly, having sold more than 33 million copies. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick's Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute audio teaching, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Author(s)Rick Warren
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width149 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.