All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lord's Prayer is for many people a mere collection of words that has been repeated so often that is has lost its meaning. It is in danger of becoming a repetition devoid of genuine faith. Rewned theological scholar William Barclay delineates and explicates this ancient prayer, showing us the depth of each phrase. He considers both its historical background and its application to our world today.The William Barclay Library is a collection of books addressing the great issues of the Christian faith. As one of the world's most widely read interpreters of the Bible and its meaning, William Barclay devoted his life to helping people become more faithful disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. He served for most of his life as Professor of Divinity at the University of Glasgow, and wrote more than fifty books--most of which are still in print today. His most popular work, the Daily Study Bible, has been translated into over a dozen languages and has sold more than ten million copies around the world.
- Author(s)W. Barclay
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleThe William Barclay Library
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.