All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionTHE LORDS OF TIME Cara Louise The Third and Final Book in the Beast of Biddersley Grange series! Victorian pupil/teacher, Mary Heatherton, is in terrible danger after discovering the secret of Biddersley Grange. A small group of Victorian children are stranded in a prehistoric village, surrounded by hungry disaurs, after the failure of Mary's employer's experiments in time travel. The resulting glitch in time is investigated by Sash and Jaz, two Time Unit cadets from the twenty second century, dedicated to the protection of the time web. They are sent on their first training session at a key stage on Earth when intelligent life has been contacted in the Andromeda Galaxy. But their mission turns out to be more important than anyone realises, for the power lust of a crazed Victorian at Biddersley Grange, threatens the entire course of intergalactic history.
- Author BiographyOnce upon a time, a baby was born in a gothic mansion in Cleethorpes, with big black birds flying around the towers. The baby grew up in Farnham, Surrey and became a little girl called Cara Louise. One day, when she was six, she read a book at school about a little deer and loved it so much she wrote her own story and made it into a book by cutting up old Christmas cards. A portent of things to come. As she grew older, she wrote stories about hooded monks and ghosts which she read to her younger brother and frightened him half to death. When she grew up, she followed the ley lines to Glastonbury and wrote children's books on mysteries and magic. Her first published book was The Boy From The Hills. She also lived in a castle in Brancepeth, Durham where she wrote a gothic novel, The Hounds of Darkness. When life as a starving writer in a garret lost its appeal, as the flow of money disappeared along with the rainwater running through the roof, Cara warded off starvation by jumping on magical chariots and flying across the world to the lakes of Finland and mountains of Bulgaria and Japan, to earn a meagre crust by teaching English. She has a BA in Writing and English and an MA in Writing For Children. She has won 2nd prize in Writing for Children 12+ at the Annual Writers' Conference and 2nd prize for First Three Pages of a Novel. Cara now lives happily ever after in Devon, with a grumpy archaeologist who enjoys pouring healthy doses of scepticism into her magical world. Her brother still sleeps with the light on. For further details of cara louise's books visit: http: //www.amazon.co.uk/caralouise.
- Author(s)Cara Louise
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.