Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.26Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $27.35
About this product
- DescriptionAndy the anchor is lost at sea and misses his old boat, The twist of Lime, and his friend, Captain Crusty. Andy finally enlists the help of his undersea friends to get him back to Coconut Cove and re-unite with Captain Crusty and The Twist of Lime. Only Ellie, the evil eel, stands in his way.
- Author BiographyNancy Lou Cowart was born in West Palm Beach, Florida and grew up in Stuart where she attended Martin County High School. She spent much of her free time on the beautiful beaches near her childhood home and it was that and her love of drawing cartoons that inspired this work. She now lives and works in Washington State on a small farm with her husband, dogs, Gracie and Bo, and her two horses, Jet and Cheyenne.
- Author(s)Nancy Lou Cowart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nancy Lou Cowart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.