Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionA most comprehensive and instructional Book with detailed photos & illustrations revealing some of the Most Highly Guarded & Secretive Tips, Tricks, Tactics & Techniques for catching elusive Walleye & Crappie (and Bass) throughout the Summer months under conditions of Thick Vegetation and/or Poor Water Clarity that cant be fished effectively using traditional methods. Based on an ancient style of fishing that was initially conceived by Samurai over 400 years ago during the Edo Era, to date it has been strangely overlooked in North America. With teachings that range from the ability to keenly identify fruitful aquatic vegetation to stealth methods of presentation, including the anticipation of Short/Soft Strikes by wary Freshwater Predator GameFish - this unique Book is a Must Read for Fishing enthusiasts of All Skill Levels. Whether a Novice or an Expert, you can be rest assured to learn a Few New Tricks that will improve your overall productivity on OpenWater drastically!
- Author BiographyThe author was born in Toronto, Ontario and the son of Italian Immigrants that came to Canada in the mid-1950's and (with Special Thanks to his Father) was introduced to fishing throughout his childhood and continued as an avid fisherman since his early teenage years. The information is based on the Author's personal experience of over 20years fishing the high pressure waters of South Central Ontario and more specifically, the waterways of The Kawarthas, The Haliburton Highlands and of course Lake Simcoe. With a College Education in Mechanical Engineering and Career Background as a CNC Programmer/Machinist in the highly skilled field of Tool & Die Making for the Automotive Stamping Industry, this book is delivered in similar fashion - a very concise, straight forward and easy to read manner.
- Author(s)MR Sandro Swann Brilli
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.