Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Review of Books has praised Basil Davidson as the most effective popularizer of African history and archeology outside Africa, and certainly the one best trusted in Black Africa itself. The Lost Cities of Africa was the first book published in Davidson's highly praised series on African culture. Combining archeological evidence and scholarly research, Davidson traces the exciting development of the rich kingdoms of the lost cities of Africa, fifteen hundred years before European ships first came to African shores.
- Author(s)Basil Davidson
- PublisherLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiterary Licensing, LLC
- Weight762 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.