All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrooke O Conr elegant, self-possessed, and kind has a happy marriage and a deeply loved young daughter. So her adamant refusal to have a second child confounds her husband, Sean. When Brooke s high school boyfriend Alex w divorced and mourning the death of his young son unexpectedly resurfaces, Sean begins to suspect an affair.For fifteen years Brooke has kept a shameful secret from everyone she loves. Only Alex kws the truth that drove them apart. His reappearance w threatens the life she has so carefully constructed and fortified by denial. With her marriage and her emotional equilibrium at stake, Brooke must confront what she has been unwilling to face for so long.But the truth is t what Brooke believes it to be.Lucy Ferriss s haunting vel reveals the profound ways in which remorse over the past can t only derail lives but also sometimes redeem them.
- Author Biography<b>Lucy Ferriss</b> has been writing fiction, poetry, and literary criticism for many years. In addition to five previous novels and a collection of short fiction, she has also published a work of literary criticism and dozens of short stories, poems, articles, essays, and book reviews. She has two sons and teaches at Trinity College in Connecticut. Visit her websiteatwww.lucyferriss.com.
- Author(s)Lucy Ferriss
- PublisherBerkley Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Group
- Weight340 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.16
- AU $40.38Trending at AU $43.57
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.21
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $23.92Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.