All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionA globetrotting adventure with shades of Dan Brown and Indiana Jones. <i>Suspense Magazine </i> In the silent caves of deepest France, young archaeologist Julia Kerrigan unearths an ancient skull with a hole bored through the forehead. Shortly after, her mentor is brutally murdered by a seemingly supernatural killer. Meanwhile, in the jungle of Southeast Asia, photographer Jake Thirby undertakes a mysterious assignment for a beautiful Cambodian lawyer who is investigating mysterious findings at the two-thousand-year-old Plain of Jars. Linking the two is a strange, demonic woman dazzling in her physical prowess and unstoppable in her hunger for vengeance. A seductive blend of global adventure, gothic horror, and ripped-from-the-headlines science, <i>The Lost Goddess</i> is an edge-of-your-seat thriller with shocking revelations on the history of human violence and guilt.
- Author Biography<b>Tom Knox </b>is the pseudonym of the journalist Sean Thomas. He has traveled the globe writing for a variety of publications, including <i>The Times </i>(London), <i>The Guardian</i>, and <i>The Daily Mail</i>. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Tom Knox
- PublisherPlume Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlume Books
- Weight331 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.