All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of the Princes in the Tower is one of history's most enduring, poignant and romanticised tales. But were the princes really murdered? David Baldwin presents a fresh new approach to the mystery and reveals, for the first time, the true fate of the younger prince, Richard, Duke of York. David Baldwin has searched contemporary documents to unearth the clues that underpin his radical new theory and has visited all the places associated with Richard Plantagenet. In doing so, he has opened up an entirely new line of investigation and exonerated Richard III of the greatest of the crimes imputed to him. Dead princes were a potential embarrassment, but a living prince would have been a real danger and a closely guarded secret, t only in Richard's reign but in the reigns of Henry VII and Henry VIII.
- Author Biography<b>David Baldwin</b> is a medieval historian and the author of <i>Elizabeth Woodville: Mother of the Princes of the Tower</i>.
- Author(s)David Baldwin
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Series TitleClassic Histories Series
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.