All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sixteenth century, Spanish conquerors came to the New World in search of El Dorado, the fabled city of gold. Instead, they encountered inexplicable phemena that have puzzled scholars and historians ever since: massive stone edifices constructed in the Earth's most inaccessible regions . . . great monuments forged with impossible skill and unkwn tools . . . intricate carvings describing events and places half a world away.</p>Who were the bearded gods of the golden wand who had brought civilization to the Americas millennia before Columbus? Who were the giants whose sculpted stone heads in Mesoamerica still mystify to this day?</p>In this remarkably researched fourth volume of <em>The Earth Chronicles</em>, author and explorer Zecharia Sitchin uncovers the long-hidden secrets of the lost New World civilizations of the Olmecs, Aztecs, Mayas and Incas, and links the conquistadors' quest for El Dorado to the extraterrestrials who searched there for gold long before.</p>
- Author(s)Zecharia Sitchin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleEarth Chronicles
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- gamarine103 Feb, 2013by
Good read! Good value for the money!
Good book but wish the illustrations were more detailed. Also would have been better if illustrations were in color. If pictures aren't that important for you then it won't be no problem.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.