All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1876, a young woman was traveling west on a wagon train bound for California. She fell in love with a fellow traveller and soon found herself pregnant. One morning she woke all alone, abandoned in a desert wilderness...
- Author BiographyBorn in the shadow of the Lone Ranger Rock in Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley, Rick Ferreira is lucky enough to remember when parents could still take a kid to see real cowboys ride and shoot at local movie ranches. Those movie ranches may be long gone, but Rick can not shake the grip the Old West still holds on him. While studying film making at the University of California, Los Angeles Rick unearthed a long- forgotten account of a young woman done very, very wrong. Her story became an obsession. And after years of research, during which Rick relocated lost sites, relatives, and dusty documents concerning Kate Vernon, the lost woman of the Mojave, Rick set down the historical events in the form of the entertaining screenplay, The Lost Woman. What does the future hold for Rick? More writing, of course. There are so many stories to tell. And, of course, I still have to find Kate's diary. It's out there somewhere. I can just feel it.
- Author(s)Rick Ferreira
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication10/07/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.