Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- Description'The Lost World of Mitchell and Kenyon' contains essays from leading historians covering film history, popular entertainment, the seaside, transport and the social and ecomic context of Edwardian Britain. Together they provide a vivid commentary on the Peter Worden Mitchell and Kenyon collection of films.
- Author BiographyVanessa Toulmin is Research Director, National Fairground Archive at the University of Sheffield, and a leading authority on Victorian entertainment and film. Simon Popple is Principal Lecturer in Film and Media Studies at the University of Teeside. Patrick Russell is Keeper of Non-Fiction at the British Film Institute.
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication12/10/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width171 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPatrick Russell,Simon Popple,Vanessa Toulmin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.