All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Louise Parker, AKA the figure magician, has worked her magic on actors, athletes, pop stars, politicians and princesses and believes absolutely anyone can have a sensational body.' Glamour 'Louise Parker is one of the very few weight-loss experts worth the title. A genius method, an unbelievable client list and years of experience.' Good Housekeeping 'Clever, kind and committed to getting you the best body possible. Louise Parker really does think of everything.' Tatler 'Quite simply the most intelligent weight-loss programme out there.' Independent It is t a diet - it is an inspiring, easy-to-follow programme for life, consisting of two phases: TRANSFORM - taking the direct route to your best body LIFESTYLE - protecting your results for life The method is the best-kept secret of A-list celebrities, royals, global CEOs, entrepreneurs and London society - the quickest, most do-able approach of total body and lifestyle transformation. It contains over 80 effortless recipes to help you 'Eat Beautifully' and avoid being 'Organically Overweight'. Many of the recipes call for fewer than 8 ingredients and take just 8 minutes to prepare. For the first time, Louise shares her unique four-pronged approach to lasting success that has made her method the mecca for worldwide clients demanding the most intelligent, focused and practical solution to permanent weight loss and habit change. The book details four simple pillars that promise you can drop two dress sizes in six weeks without a chia seed in sight. Think Successfully - positivity, keeping inspiring company and making time for simple pleasures every single day Live Well - de-cluttering your surroundings, a Digital Detox after 9pm every night, sleeping 7-8 hours a night and taking 20 minutes a day to 'brain nap' Eat Beautifully - eating 3 meals and 2 snacks daily from any of the 80 delicious recipes in the book Exercise Intelligently - achievable goals of walk a minimum of 10,000 steps, exercise for 30 minutes, following Louise's workouts or other exercises you enjoy
- Author BiographyLouise Parker has spent 20 years learning, researching, testing and improving The Louise Parker Method. Her clients include CEOs and celebrities too A-list to name, as well as figures from high society and royal family members from around the world. To date, over 11,000 people in more than 28 countries have completed a Louise Parker programme. Many are willing to pay thousands of pounds for the unique plan. Louise now runs the Louise Parker company with her husband Paul, who left his job 4 years ago to help keep up with the ever-increasing demand for The Louise Parker Method. They live in London with their 3 daughters.
- Author(s)Louise Parker
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width241 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
Most relevant reviews
- checril30 Mar, 2017by
I read the book and implemented 80% of the program and have started to loose weight. I will continue the program.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.