All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young Harvard graduate with bright prospects, Bill Frothington is invited on board a steamer hosting a high-school dance, where he meets and falls in love with the seventeen-year-old Mae. As the match is t considered socially advantageous eugh, Bill moves on, marries and has a career, but he remains painfully stalgic for that episode on the river. A poignant tale which touches on the themes of yearning and lost youth that are central to many of Fitzgerald's vels and stories, 'The Love Boat' is here presented with other lesser-kwn pieces which he wrote in the 1920s and explore the many facets of his creative talents.
- Author BiographyConsidered one of the finest American writers of the twentieth century, F. Scott Fitzgerald (1896 - 1940) was the author of various novels and short stories chronicling life in the US during the Roaring Twenties.
- Author(s)Scott F. Fitzgerald
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.