All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt all starts when four unsuspecting women on a singles' bike trip through Normandy discover a mysterious red book about love. But did they discover it - or did the book bring them together? Magical words, spells, conjurations and a little dose of synchronicity abound in The Love Book, an anti-rom com about the misadventures of four women who embark on a soulmate-seeking journey. The four women - Emily, Beatrice, Max and Cathy - are each nudged, cajoled, inspired (or perhaps guided') despite themselves, to discover love, fulfilment and the nature of what being a soulmate means.'
- Author BiographyNina Solomon's first novel, Single Wife, was a Book-of-the-Month Club, Literary Guild, and Quality Paperback Book Club selection and was optioned by Warner Bros. The Love Book was inspired by her own search for a soul mate, who, she is happy to report, only took twenty-seven days and thirty years to find his way to her. She was born and raised in New York City and has lived in the same zip code since she was five. Kaylie Jones (editor) is the award-winning author of five novels and a memoir. She teaches writing at two MFA programs and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Nina Solomon
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.