Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe premise of this book is that God is love. That is the most complete and trustworthy definition of His being. Everything that God is, is love. Everything that God does comes from love. If believers are to be like Him they also need to understand and become love. That's what this book sets out to do -- explain what love really is and help believers gain that love for themselves. All the aspects of love are covered and the various chapters encourage believers to develop love in their own lives so that they can become living expressions of a loving God. Relationships are the key to doing that and the author shows how love grows from interacting with others. Simply written and easy to understand, this book will give any believer insights into kwing God and becoming like Him.
- Author BiographyBrenton Williams was born in 1947 to non-christian parents and, apart from attending a local Sunday School, had no Christian faith or beliefs. He met his wife, Coral, in 1970 who was a member of The Salvation Army and converted that year. He joined The Salvation Army as a member and in 1975 felt a call from God to full-time ministry. He and his wife trained and became Salvation Army Officers for 11 years moving around New Zealand to various posts. His search for truth led him to question some of the tenets of the Army and in 1984 he left The Salvation Army to start a small charismatic group where he still ministers today. The truths in his books are based on first-hand experience and a desire to discover a real and true faith. Central to that is a close and intimate personal relationship with Jesus Christ. His heart desire is to help other believers come to know Jesus as a friend and lover and thereby prepare them for an eternity of wedded bliss with their chosen bridegroom.
- Author(s)Brenton Williams
- PublisherBrenton Williams
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrenton Williams
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byPaul Corrigan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.