CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionLove, Love, Love-Love is all there is and in The Love Book: Simple Truths by Fred Bader, Ph.D. there is plenty of it! Through a simple series of conscious-raising methods, the author shows men and women how to love themselves-and others. From the foundations to the fundamentals, all one ever needs to Love fully, completely and forever is stated in a clear, concise and comprehensive text. Think of this as Love 101, Love for Dummies, and Love made Simple all in one easy to manage self-empowerment guide that reintroduces an ancient methodology that is focused on the universal principles of Love. In seventeen chapters, with titles such as Romantic Love Vs. Expanded Love and Remembering Oneness and Reconnecting, the author uses Unitarian principles to unveil the spiritual truths of Love, which is the very purpose of life and the joy that giving and receiving Love provides.
- Author BiographyFred Bader holds a bachelors, a masters, and a Ph.D in psychology. A board certified therapist and relationship counselor, for thirty-five years he has helped individuals, couples, and families work through problems, reach solutions, and create Loving relationships via a time-tested application of giving Love. A frequent lecturer, contributor, and columnist for several publications, he is the founder and facilitator of More Love Seminars, helping others master the skills and principles for creating healthy, successful, and lasting relationships and is the founder of The Love Movement Organization, a nonprofit, which promotes Loving consciousness and actions. He is currently working on his second book, and is in private practice in Trumbull, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Fred Bader Ph D
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication28/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.