All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionPrecious stones pass through the hands of many people, hands that leave apparent trace. But traces are there all the same - impressions, like the atoms of hydrogen drawn to the surface of a diamond. This story charts three lives linked by one such jewel.
- Author BiographyTobias Hill was born in London. In 2003 the TLS nominated him as one the best young writers in Britain: in 2004 he was selected as one of the country's Next Generation poets and shortlisted for the Sunday Times Young Writer of the Year. His collection of stories, Skin, won the Pen-Macmillan Prize for Fiction and was shortlisted for the John Llewellyn Rhys/Mail on Sunday Prize. The Cryptographer, his third novel, led AS Byatt to observe that 'Hill is one of the two or three most original and interesting young novelists working in Britain today.' His fourth novel, The Hidden, was published in 2009 to great critical acclaim.
- PrizesShortlisted for Mail on Sunday / John Llewellyn Rhys Prize 2002.
- Author(s)Tobias Hill
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date26/06/2014
- Weight306 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.