Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Love of a Father is a personal story of the life author Faith Parker shared with her father, who gave her some of the most important treasures in her life. After his death, Faith ticed a parallel between her father and the Heavenly Father as she allowed Him to fill the void and begin a transformation process in her life. We sometimes underestimate the value of our father's love and the priceless gifts they offer. With this book, she encourages readers to look for the treasures in the Heavenly Father, cherish them, and share them with the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyFaith Parker was raised in Florida with the blessing of being raised in a Christian home. She is faithfully committed to doing whatever it takes to make a difference in the lives of others. She is now a real estate broker residing in Hickory, North Carolina with her husband Jerry.
- Author(s)Faith Parker
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.