All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCornwall: 1793. As the Lovedays' finances recover from near ruin, it is clear their trials are far from over. Adam, returning from Trevowan with Senara - w his wife - and their baby son, finds himself at loggerheads with his father. Edward refuses to accept his son's choice of bride, and Adam finds it impossible to continue working in the family shipyard. To support his wife and child, he works as an English agent in France, the country still in the grip of the Terror. Meanwhile, St John is in trouble again. His involvement in the murky world of smuggling has made him some dangerous enemies - t least the corrupt Thadeous Lanyon. When Thadeous is found murdered, St John is arrested. If found guilty, he will be hanged. Can the Lovedays pull together over this? Or will these new trials finally tear them apart?
- Author BiographyKate Tremayne's passion for weaving fictional characters into real-life history dramas is the driving force behind her writing. She now lives in Sussex, though she spent much of her childhood in Cornwall.
- Author(s)Kate Tremayne
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Notegenealogy tables, maps
- Weight276 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.