All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionHorror master Garton delivers his usual ironic and macabre touches as the dead--who are, in fact, pretty ugly--make life a hell for the living.Following a sequence of increasingly dire personal tragedies, culminating in the unexplained death of their four‑year‑old son, Josh, Jenna and David Kella plan to make a new start of their lives on the old family homestead they have inherited just outside Eureka, California, with their surviving son, Miles. What they discover, though, is a nightmare. Ghostly children play on the backyard swings and vanish abruptly. In a cruel and maddening irony, one of the child ghosts resembles Josh. The frights and horrors pile up as psychics, Ouija boards, and poltergeists join the mix.
- Author BiographyRay Garton is the author of sixty books, including horror novels such as the Bram Stoker Award-nominated <i>Live Girls</i>, <i>Crucifax</i>, <i>Lot Lizards</i>, and <i>The Loveliest Dead</i>; thrillers like <i>Sex and Violence in Hollywood</i>, <i>Murder Was My Alibi</i>, and <i>Trade Secrets</i>; and seven short story collections. He has also written several movie and TV tie‑ins and a number of young adult novels under the name Joseph Locke. In 2006, he received the Grand Master of Horror Award. He lives in northern California with his wife.
- Author(s)Ray Garton
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.