Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionFrom far overseas a family plans a beautiful American dream for their daughter, who gains entry to the U.S. legally, then becomes involved in a fraudulent marriage. A bright coed, she appeals to her friendly professor, leading to a passionate but tumultous relationship. American and Vietnamese cultures clash as ambition, illicit love, and immigration problems ultimately destroy Le Thu Tran's American dream.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in New York, Allan Wagner absorbed Asian culture during 15 years in Japan and extensive travel to other countries in the Orient. He holds a master's degree in Asian Studies from San Diego State Univ. and a Doctorate of Business Administration from U.S. International Univ. The Loving Student is based on his research and teaching experience.
- Author(s)Allan Wagner
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.