Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.28Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $20.73Was:AU $21.99Free postage
- AU $30.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionType 2 diabetes is a modern epidemic. More than 1 billion people worldwide suffer from type 2 diabetes and its related conditions of pre-diabetes, insulin resistance, and obesity. The most dangerous fact? The standard dietary recommendations are making you sicker. For years, diabetics were told to cut cholesterol, reduce fat, and load up on healthy whole grains. However, these carb-laden diets have only made rates of diabetes and obesity soar. It's t your fault. You've been given bad advice. With a low-carb diet, diabetes canbe reversed. It's time to feel better. The Low-Carb Diabetes Solution Cookbook will get you off the foods that are making you sick. With these specially designed recipes, you'll rmalize your blood sugar and lose weight easily - even stubborn belly fat! No longer will you need to depend on medication to keep your insulin levels in the proper range. You'll feel more energetic and less hungry - without dieting or counting calories. Based on the groundbreaking protocol used at the HEAL Diabetes and Medical Weight Loss Centers, The Low-Carb Diabetes Solution Cookbook helps you heal type 2 diabetes where it starts - a faulty diet. Leading low-carb expert and best-selling author Dana Carpender has developed 200 recipes that enable you to eat deliciously, keep your carb counts in the proper range, and reverse your diabetes naturally.
- Author BiographyBest-selling author DANA CARPENDER was startled to discover that limiting her carbohydrate intake not only helped her control her weight, but produced the health and vitality a low fat diet had promised but never delivered. Fifteen years later, she laughs at people who say You can't eat that way long-term. Her eight cookbooks are the result of her realization that the key to permanent dietary change is the answer to the age-old question, What's for supper? To date they have sold over a million copies worldwide. Dana blogs about low carb nutrition at www.HoldtheToast.com; her weekly blog digest goes out to over 20,000 readers. She is also Managing Editor of CarbSmart magazine at www.CarbSmart.com, as well as a featured staff writer. Dana lives in Bloomington, Indiana with her husband and a menagerie of pets, all of whom are well and healthily fed.
- Author(s)Dana Carpender
- PublisherFair Winds Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFair Winds Press
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byEric Westman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- kesmod25 May, 2017by
It's not really what I expected. I thought the content would be more in depth than what it was.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.